Legalshield reviews usually try to hide this fact
March Madness: The Final Four Insurance Product Review – Long Term Care
Why Are American Health Care Costs So High?
Multilevel Marketing: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
Healthcare system overview | Health care system | Heatlh & Medicine | Khan Academy
Sherman Act Product Tying
Affordable Life Insurance Without Medical Exam Reviews
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Review
Best Life Insurance **WATCH THIS** Top Life Insurance Review
Is Obamacare Working? The Affordable Care Act Five Years Later
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
Gain a lawyer's perspective in the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
• Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
• Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
• Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
• Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
• Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
• Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
• Authority of Agents for the Company.
• Types and Powers of Agents.